So you’re going away… Hang on a minute what will happen to Kitty?
- Pet-boarding? Not every cat thrives in an environment where there are other cats in close proximity.
- Phone a friend, neighbour, or family member? Sometimes our nearest and dearest are not the best person for the job of looking after our cat just the way we like it.
- Take your cat with you? Road trips may be our idea of fun but they don’t always have the same appeal for our feline friends.
Could Kitty be happier at home?
What if Kitty could stay at home surrounded by all the usual creature comforts? They could still snooze in their favourite sunny spot; sharpen their claws on their favourite scratching post (or couch); and stick to their favourite food routine.
How it works
It couldn’t be simpler. We come to you. With our at-home cat visiting service the only thing you have to decide is whether you’d like Kitty to have one, or two, visits a day.
Each visit is generally half-an-hour. In that time we make sure their food bowl is full, their litter tray is not, and they have all the love and attention they need.
The benefits of a cat-sitter taking care of Kitty
- Kitty gets to stay in familiar surroundings where they are Top Cat. This may be particularly important if they are shy, territorial, or elderly.
- We know that keeping your cat purring is about more than just putting down food and scooping their litter tray. No matter what people say about cats being self-sufficient most of them like a cuddle, a pat, a chat, or a game.
- They can stay put. We know that the car and the cat-carrier don’t always bring out the best in our kitties.
- Our cat-sitting service is particularly handy if you have more than one kitty to love
- The added extras: we can also bring in mail, water plants, and make sure your place looks secure by bringing in newspapers, leaving a light on overnight, and putting a TV or radio on if needed.
- We are cat-lovers and are happy to do whatever it takes to keep Kitty happy. So don’t be shy about asking us to run a shower or a tap or leave water in a glass for your kitty; leave a radio or television on for company; or warm up a heat-pad in winter. We’ve done it all before!
If you feel our at-home cat-visiting service could be purr-fect for your puss please contact us.
When you contact us let us know the dates you are likely to need our help and whether you would prefer one or two visits a day.
We will then make a time to come and meet you and your kitty and take down all the details of their usual routine.
Still got questions?
Check out our FAQ page or get in touch.